Responsible for performing a series of tests on the final product including taking measurements, manipulating fibers and cables, analyzing and interpreting data, reporting results, and following written and verbal test procedures.
- Follow written and verbal test procedures for system testing to prepare final product for shipment to customer
- Run tests to collect test data and report test outcomes
- Review test data to determine the outcome and decide what steps to take if the test does not meet specifications
- Perform failure analysis when test units do not meet specifications
- Report and troubleshoot problems with product and test equipment
- Work with Engineering to perform root-cause analysis
- Assist with minor assembly work as needed, including PCB handling and installation, fusion splicing, and fiber routing
- Assist occasionally with devising and documenting test procedures
- Associate’s degree in a related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience in system/electronics testing or similar field
- Proficiency with computers and MS Office suite, especially Excel
- Must be able to work standing or sitting for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds
Santa Barbara, CA
Full-Time/Regular/Hourly position in System Test Department reporting to Test Manager
Résumés to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calient Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. Calient Technologies does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.